Party Dress Code
A Common Question We Hear Regularly is What Should I Wear?
Our dress code is simple:
Dress to Impress: Clubwear or sexier always works, so dress like you're on a date looking to score.
- Smart Casual
To Give a Bit More Guidance
- Wear something light, we keep the heat cranked up in winter (about 23C/74F) so it is comfortable to get naked!
- The most obvious answer is to wear something you are comfortable in. If you feel comfortable you will also feel more confident.
- Don't wear anything too expensive, remember with any luck it will soon be in a pile on the floor!
- If we are holding a theme party, then if possible join in the fun by dressing for the theme of the night. If not, wear whatever you are comfortable in.
- Most guests will be dressed in whatever they feel most comfortable wearing.
- Many will dress to please members of the opposite/same sex.
- Ladies tend to wear pretty lingerie, or revealing dresses.
- Men tend to wear shirt and slacks and maybe change into their party underwear as the night goes on.
- You may go naked if you wish, but please always sit on a towel!
- When we hold a fancy dress party, we encourage people to join the fun by dressing to the party theme.
We Like People To Look As Nice As Possible
We don't have a ban on the following, but would prefer it if people did not wear:
You want to appear attractive to the other guests if you want to play, so make an effort to be attractive.
- Shell Suits
- Wife Beaters
- Work wear
- Dirty clothes
- Clothing branded with religious themes - except at a fancy dress party
- Clothing branded with political symbols or slogans